Saturday, January 7, 2012

Welcome

I don’t consider myself to be a particularly creative person but I do love to create; whether it is following a recipe to bake a delicious chocolate cake, finding that perfect online tutorial to make a playhouse out of a cardboard box or putting together a fun birthday party. With this blog, I want to create a collection of our favorite projects to share with you.

I am so happy that my children share my love of crafting. I treasure those moments together with them when we are covered in paint and glue, glitter strewn across the kitchen floor. I enjoy watching their little hands at work and the thought and love that goes into so many of their projects. And, I especially love the sense of pride I can see in their eyes when they create something on their own.

So roll up your sleeves, get out the paint, scissors and glue and join us in some good messy fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment